It's nearly that time of year again!
Christmas is a time of sharing and caring, togetherness and bonding with your dearly loved ones in rememberance of little baby Jesus... it's also a time when you can demand all the goodies you wanted over the year that you coldn't be bothered to save up for... and if you beg hard enough you will find a few of them under the tree come Christmas morning. :)
Here's my hit list:
1. beach waves like zoe kravitz- I always try and they never turn out right :(
2. A shiny new laptop. A "friend" broke mine. >:(
3. granny shoes.
4. a sewing machine. I have 3 sewing machines but somehow think a new one will help me sew better (at all?)
5. Chloe Sevingy x Opening Ceremony leopard print cardigan- It's not going to happen but I've wanted one since..EVER. And the buckle wedges..... *sigh*
6. MAC,NARS,OPI blah blah blah
7. red tights a la Blair Waldorf.
8. Books! From Amazon. That SOME HOW always get delivered to the house next door. And when I ask them they say they've never seen them.... *suspicious face* :|
That's all I can think of for now... I'll post a FOTN as soon as I dig out my camera!
What are you hoping to get for christmas?