Monday 26 October 2009

FOTN: I think it's a dead hooker

I went to a Halloween party on Friday.
I was meant to go as a vampire but due to the postal strike my stupid fangs didn't arrive on time! So I went as a dead hooker lol!
I added to blood afterwards and my dress was strictly rated 12A!
What's everyone doing for Halloween ?


face:
Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Dark
Mac Blush in Pinch Me
eyes:
eyelashes from some random shop
Beauty Factory 120 colour pallette from Ebay
lips:
No 17 lipstick in Diva
Red colour eyeshadow from 120 palette


soory for the stupid fishy faces- I always seem to make this face when I wear bright lipstick?





p.s: Can everyone see my fonts okay? Apparently you might not be able to see them if you don't have them installed on your own computer?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted 2 say the blog is dope & 2 keep up tthe good work. check out streetwearcouture.blogspot.com. let us no wat u think. thank u ...

Elizabeth said...

looks great

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0