Sunday 25 April 2010

Sweet Blog Award!

I'm so chuffed right now! I've been awarded the "Sweet Blog" award by the beautiful Emma over at Rosey Blushes and Beauty Crushes.

Click to check out her awesome blog!







So the rules say I have to pass this on the 10 genuinely fantastic and sweet bloggers.


Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you

Put the award on your blog

Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

The bloggers I am nominating this award for are:



SweetFashionist: http://sweetfashionist.blogspot.com/










Hope everyone has a lush Sunday! Mwah!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

congratz <3
xoxo fashion geek

L S F K said...

Thank you very much lovely! I'm flattered :)
I really love reading your blog, but unfortunately I can't follow blogs for some reason :(

I will be doing a post on this soon. :) xx

Sheefa F said...

aww thanks hun! that is very sweet of you :)

SweetFashionist said...

Thanks ♥

Rai said...

Thank you! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0